Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gout. Arthritis
Thumbs Down 
[size=4][b]Gout - Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]Arthritis by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra The first Western disease I was ever familiar with as a little boy was arthritis. My beloved paternal grandmother, Bertha Cooper, suffered from this pathology for many years. She had it very bad in her wrists and joints. I remember her asking me if I would go to the corner liquor store on the corner of 101st Street and Avalon Boulevard in Watts, California, and buy her some Ben Gay, a white pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory rubbing cream. She would rub Ben Gay on her wrists and joints and her tendons as well.

[size=large][b]Organic Sulfur, Commonly Called MSM Sulfur, is Also Great in Healing Arthritis[/b][/size][hr]So is Noni juice! You can make your own healing salve as well from a base butter or oil such as shea or cocoa butter, coconut, olive, or almond oil (or any other good oil) and add in a few drops (10-15 drops) of the following essential oils: Peppermint, Clove, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Birch, and/or Spearmint. Now that we think about it, Uric Acid are not actually that difficult a topic to write about. Just looking at the word, ideas form in people's minds about the meaning and usage of Uric Acid.

[list][*]The smoking also created an over acid condition in my grandmother as well.[*]She also had bouts with gout, which is nothing but arthritis in the ankle area.[/list]

Quote:[list][*]Make the change people![*]Taste is not the criterion for what is healthy.[*]Nutritional content is![*]Peace and love, readership![*]This article was compliments of www.DHERBS.com and Djehuty Ma'at-Ra, the People's Herbalist![/list]

[list][*]Can't forget about magnet therapy as well for arthritis.[*]Magnets make a problem or injured area alkaline and also enhances circulation to the problem area so that healing can begin.[/list]

[size=large][b]However, Other Certain Herbs Work Synergistically With the Herbs Supra[/b][/size][hr]Personally, no healing from arthritis can take place efficiently without the following herbs: Devil's Claw, Boswellia (Frankincense), Uva Ursi, Mullein leaves, Saffron, Cayenne pepper, Feverfew, and Guaiac wood.

[size=large][b]Mother Nature Has Provided Healing for Arthritis and Other Inflammatory Diseases[/b][/size][hr]To heal from arthritis, all one needs to consume is certain herbs. Herbs that are anti-inflammatory in nature are the best to heal from arthritis. These herbs include Meadowsweet, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Birch, White and Black Willow Bark and Balm of Gilead.

[i]MSM Sulfur- ***** id=73[/i]

[size=large][b]You See, Arthritis is a Condition of Inflammation of the Joints[/b][/size][hr]That's all it is. The Latin word "Arth" means "joints," and the English suffix, "it is" means "inflammation." What is inflammation? A burning! What causes this burning or inflammation? ACID!!! Plain and simple! Smile

As much as I loved soul food and my relative's cooking back in my death (Negro) days, you couldn't put a gun to my head and compel me to eat a piece of chicken or pork today, and I mean that! I love myself too much to harm my temple of God. My children are beautiful (and highly astute and precocious) because of what their parents ate before and while conceiving them. You can do it too!

Most modern day suffers of arthritis (and tendonitis and gout) are fighting the symptoms of these inflammatory diseases with pharmaceutical grade drugs. Even though God instructed Bible believers to heal themselves with herbs (Revelations 22:2, Ezekiel 47:12, and Pslams 104: , in their strange obedience to God, they take the enemy's pharmaceutical drugs that prolong the arthritis. Why and how? Because pharmaceutical grade drugs, though made from alkaloids, eventually break down into ACID (especially ascetic acid, which eats your red blood cells up) in the body, and acid produces inflammation, so how intelligent is it to take something to target the symptom which eventually lengthens and worsen the initial condition? It was really tough getting information about anything previously. Now with the advent of the Internet, anyone can access any information at any time of the day.

However, when the Universe bestowed its Akashic Records of health knowledge upon me in the late 1990s, I finally understood why Grandma Sis (Bertha) developed and suffered from arthritis. You see, my grandmother was originally from the South, Mississippi to be exact. The ideal dinner was "soul food." My grandmother was an excellent cook and I never tasted any food back in my deaf, dumb, and blind days and years that tasted better than my paternal grandmother's food/cooking. However, while this so-called food, soul food, tasted good, I now understand that taste is not the got gout? attack gout prior to gout attacks you! 10 dieting tips to attack gout! for what is healthy or nutritional. It was Grandma's good tasting soul food that did her in with arthritis and tendonitis. Yes, all that cornbread, collard and mustard greens, salt pork, candied yams, fried chicken, liver, catfish, pork chops, rock Cornish hen, neck bones, ham, white rice, etc. eventually did her (and the rest of my family members) in. Not to mention eating all that white, refined Webber's and Wonder bread, flap jacks (pancakes), syrup and biscuits, bacon, sausages, jelly cake, jelly sandwiches, saltine crackers, Vienna sausages, potted meat, Spam, hog's head cheese, liverwurst, etc. And what about all that hot cocoa, coffee (laced with white sugar and dairy cream), butter milk, pet milk, Kool-Aid, and soda pop that she drunk?

[list][*]You understand arthritis, you should understand tendonitis and gout.[*]They are acidic fluid build up problems in the joints that cause inflammation (pain). Big Grin[/list]

My family could not, would not, and to this very day, still will not believe that what they put into their mouths cause their pathologies and eventually kills them. It was easy to write me off when I was a Muslim and member of the Nation of Islam in the early 1990s, simply saying "that boy is mad at white folks and the world!" But today as a Naturist, what's their excuse? Nothing but ignorance and traditional paralysis! Soul food is a tradition, Djehuty! Yes, a tradition that leads to an early grave!

[size=large][b]One of the Greatest Contributors of Arthritis is Collard and Mustard Greens[/b][/size][hr]Sorry Black folks, Negroes, and soul food lovers! But this is true! Greens are laced with "oxalic" acid and this oxalic acid is greatly produced when you cook the greens. This is true! And for you rat feces-laced chocolate lovers out there, your precious chocolate also contains oxalic acid.

[list][*]All that meat converted into uric acid in my grandmother's joints and ligaments.[*]The starches broke down into carbonic acid and also made its way into her joints.[*]And so did the lactic acid from the brake down of the dairy products she consumed. [/list]

My good friend and brother, Mark Lomax, a musician, healed himself from serious bouts of gout, another acid condition. It's been a few years now since he had gout. What did he do? First, he detoxified his body on our Full Body Detox. Then, he did a daily regimen of our Electric Greens Cell Food (pure alkalinity), Joints Formula and Black Cherry Juice Concentrate. You wouldn't recognize this brother if you knew him 3 years ago. He also lost more than 70 lbs on these herbs. This man is a walking example of healing! There are no boundaries on countries for one to access inforumation about Uric Acid through the Internet. All one has to do is to surf, and then the required matter is availed!

However, the children of the future, including my son, Asim, and daughter, Layla, and other Conscious Minds offspring - Nadya, Najee, Elijah, Asar, Sunshine and the newest edition from Melia and Obea, and the others (out here on the West Coast in Los Angeles) will all benefit from this profound knowledge of proper diet as well as from my suffering and grief, as well as their parents. I'm also quite sure that many children around the nation will also benefit from their parents' reading and applying this health information and knowledge that is freely distributed.

[list][*]Devil's Claw, Boswellia, Uva Ursi, and Mullein are the paramount arthritis herbs.[*]They greatly counteract mucus, which is the byproduct of acid, which causes inflammation.[*]She didn't smoke cigarettes like her five sons, but she would roll up her own smokes with Prince Albert brand tobacco and Zig Zag paper.[*]My childhood friends thought my grandmother smoked marijuana.[*]It was a little embarrassing until they found out what it was she was really smoking.[/list]

Now, I don't want you thinking soul food is the cause of arthritis, because a lot of white folks, Mexicans/Latinos, and Asians also suffer from arthritis. Like soul food, the Standard American Diet will also cause arthritis. Arthritis is an American disease! You actually learn more about Uric Acid only with more reading on matters pertaining to it. So the more articles you read like this, the more you learn about Uric Acid.

[size=large][b]Man, Life is So Wonderful When You Know How to Heal and Prevent Disease[/b][/size][hr]The understanding of diseases is just as important. Sometimes I'm full of grief and sorrow from my knowledge and knowing that people suffer from a lack of knowledge (and insanity too). See Ecclesiastes 1:18 and Hosea 4:6

[size=large][b]Grandma Sis Was Lucky, Eventually Dying from Degeneracy (that Doctors Call Natural Death)[/b][/size][hr]However, her sons (and daughter-in-laws, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren) were not so lucky, dying from the insidious cancer, including my father from lung cancer in 1994 and my mother from pancreatic cancer in You must have searched high and low for some matter for Uric Acid, isn't it? That is the main reason we compiled this article for you to get that required matter! Big Grin.

Mentioned all of the above to let you all know that my grandmother's arthritis was caused by what she ate and drank on a daily basis through ignorance, tradition, and habit. It is not always that we just turn on the computer, and there is a page about Uric Acid. We have written this article to let others know more about Uric Acid through our resources.

[size=large][b]You can Rub this Salve Directly on Your Joints or Other Problems Area[/b][/size][hr]It is very soothing and healing. And of course, as an herbalist, I have formulated my own Joint Formula that consists of all the herbs mentioned above that is a powerful little formula that works wonders for me when my wrists start to hurt from excessive typing (typing up all that legal pleading). Now while reading about Uric Acid, don't you feel that you never knew so much existed about Uric Acid? So much matter you never knew existed.

Soaking inflamed body parts in hot water and essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus is also beneficial for arthritis. But most importantly in fighting arthritis is modified diet. Cut out or cut down on meat and dairy products. These are two of the biggest culprits in causing arthritis. A vegetable cocktail consisting of celery, parsley, apple and/or carrot (for sweetness and base) 3-4 times weekly will greatly remove acid buildup in the joints. By all means, avoid all acidic beverages (beer, soda pop, milk, orange juice, wine, coffee, etc.). Writing about Gout is an interesting writing assignment. There is no end to it, as there is so much to write about it!

[list][*]Should also mention the importance of pineapple enzymes called Bromelain for the healing of arthritis and other acid conditions.[*]Bromelain or pineapple enzymes are anti-inflammatory in nature and effect and therefore provide healing for arthritis.[*]They taste just like candy and are chewable and you can chew as much as you like, although 3-6 tablets after dinner ought to get the job done.[*]You can find Bromelain at most good health food stores. [/list]

After suffering with gout for years, Paul finally decided to try some metabolic arthritis and gout natural cures because of a friend's recommendation. The only bad part of his decision is that he waited over 3 years to listen to his friend. The goods news is that Paul is gout free and has permanently cured metabolic arthritis (also called gout) with simple natural cures.

And millions of other gout sufferers are also choosing to treat this painful form of arthritis with a holistic treatment that is the most effective remedy on the market. And if you don't know what holistic treatment is?

[b]Gout Natural Cures Your Doctor Might Mention[/b] We've helped thousands of sufferers cure gout and there is one thing that applies to all of them, "The only way to cure gout is to prevent it from ever occurring!" After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Gout Cures.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/i...ritis.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Gouty Arthritis[/b][/size]

[b]5. Exercise-[/b] How could you ever exercise with the pain of gout? You can and it will actually help to break up the uric acid crystals. Begin by taking a 20 minute walk a day to become healthy again. By the way, maintaining a healthy weight will also help you be gout free. Wink

[b]Fact, many doctors prescribe pharmaceutical NSAIDs and also suggest various natural remedies that were once only found in the eastern world! [/b]

[b]4. Eastern Herbs-[/b] Alfalfa is an excellent choice to help neutralize high uric acid levels. In addition to its high source of minerals and nutrients, alfalfa has been shown to help dramatically reduce uric acid. There are also 7 other common herbs which reduce the risk.

[b]2. Food Therapy-[/b] Stop eating like a king. These foods should be avoided because they contain high levels of purines which cause gout: red meats, fish, scallops, shellfish, beans, peas, and even alcohol. Our Gout Remedy Report shares what foods you should be eating.

Nicknamed the king of all diseases for the simple fact that many past century kings were often diagnosed with the arthritis of the big toe, also known as gout! Since, NSAIDs weren't around hundreds of years ago, King's had to remedy the arthritis with other means. Holistic medicine was born!

[list][*][b]Here are 5 Gout Remedy Tips you can try today![/b] [b]1.[*]Acid and Alkaline![/b] Uric acid is the cause of gout![*]And if you neutralize the acids you can actually lower the frequency of the gout flair ups.[*]A good way to do this is through a simple basic or alkaline ingredients.[*]Take a half teaspoon of baking soda, which is a base, and mix it with a glass of water.[*]Drink 3 glasses of this mixture a day during flare-ups![*]Revision is very important when writing or speaking about a topic.[*]We had a lot of drafting to do to come to this final product on Uric Acid Crystals.[/list]

[size=large][b]Though, Natural Cures Have Often Received a Bad Rap[/b][/size][hr]It is only in the past ten years that holistic treatments or natural treatments have been researched. Many remedies have been found to be worthless. Yet, many cures, including many gout cures, have been proven to be extremely effective.

[b]3. Flushing Uric Acid-[/b] There are two great ways to naturally flush the high levels of uric acid in your body! One way is to always drink 12 glasses of water per day. Water will dilute and flush your body of toxins, impurities and uric acid. The second way would be to consume high levels of fruits and vegetables which also flush the body.

[list][*][b]A 2 Hour Treatment[/b] Imagine never having to deal with the gout pain again?[*]This dream can be a reality in less than 2 hours with a guaranteed, step by step, holistic Gout Natural Cure Remedy Report.[*]Our company provides you with 22 years of natural health expertise to guarantee you the results you want![/list]

The holistic treatments are new to the western world; however, these remedies have been around for centuries. [b]Curing Gout Holistically[/b]

[list][*]Over 22 years of natural health expertise, Joe Barton and Barton Publishing Inc. guarantees the only holistic treatment for gout natural cures.[*]Cure your gout naturally in two hours! [*]Holistic treatments are a fancy word for treating an ailment (gout) with a 'whole' body approach.[*]In other words, you are allowing the body along with the right tools (vitamins, herbs, supplements, nutrition, or diet) to cure the problem.[*]It is of no use thinking that you know everything, when in reality, you don't know anything![*]It is only because we knew so much about Gout that we got down to writing about it![/list]